- January 2012-Present: MA in Audiovisual Translation (Autonomus University of Barcelona)
- 2011: 4-year degree in Translation and Interpreting (University of Alicante)
- 2009-2010: Student at University of Perpignan Via Domitia (France) within the Erasmus European Program
- 2011: Sworn Translator for French appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
- December 2013 – Present: Spanish Teahcer in Valenciennes University (Valenciennes, France). Lessons for Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Audiovisual Communication and Computer Science students. Optional subject.
- September 2013 – Present: Spanish Teacher in CCI Grand Hainaut (Valenciennes, France). Lessons for adults and professional training.
- February 2013 – July 2013: Spanish Teacher in VAFC Secondary School (Valenciennes, France). Last year of the High School period.
- September 2012 – February 2013: Freelance translator at ¿Aprendemos? Translation Agency. Alicante, Spain. FR<>ES. Sworn translations.
- October 2011 – Present: Spanish Language Assistant at Ernest Couteaux Secondary School in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (France)
- 2011 – 2013: Volunteer translator with different NGOs
- December 2010 – June 2011: Translator, interpreter and tourist guide at Heretat de Cesilia, S.L. (internship)
- 2013: Curso intensivo de inglés avanzado en Cork English College (80h) Irlanda
- 2011: Intensive course of Trados SDL Trados Studio for Translators – Intermediate and SDL Trados Studio for Project Managers (3 días) University of Alicante
- 2009: Business English (60h) Coepa
- 2007: Computing for translation (45h) University of Alicante
- 2005: 1st Lucentine Colloquium about Translation (25h) University of Alicante
- 2005: Study abroad summer course in England (80h) eac – Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- 2004: Study abroad summer course in Ireland (80h) Active Language. Valencian Government
- Spanish: mother tongue
- French: advanced level (4-year degree – University of Alicante)
- English: upper-intermediate level (FCE, level B2 – University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations)
- Valencian/Catalan: advanced level (Mitjà, level C1- Valencian Government)
- Italian: beginner level (A1 course – University of Alicante)
- CAT Tools: MemoQ, Wordfast, OmegaT
SDL Trados Studio for Project Managers
SDL Trados Studio for Translators-Intermediate
- Subtitling: Subtittle Workshop
- Website Development: HTML
- Office automation: Microsoft Office
Member of ASETRAD (the Spanish Association of Translators, Copy-editors and Interpreters)